Ninja Spring Break and Summer Camp
Ready to make a #comeback from quarantine and start summer break? Not sure where to take your kids? Bring them to NoVa Ninja for an awesome camp experience! Camp includes; American Ninja Warrior training, obstacle course training, fitness, games, crafts, and more! NoVa Ninja offers half-day summer camp programs for kids and teens ages 6 and up. Ninja Warrior Camp is super fun for the kids and we keep sessions small so they get individualized attention and training. We also practice social distancing, require our staff to wear masks, and adhere to sanitation protocols for our equipment and facility per Governor Northam’s Virginia Forward directives.
Summer Camp starts on June 29 with morning sessions from 9am-1pm or afternoon sessions from 1pm-5pm. Camp is priced at $295 per week for 5 sessions (choose either morning or afternoon). We also have a single day option available at $95.
Reach each out to us at email@example.com or via phone at 571-526-4706 if you have any questions.
– Limited camp size with a 10 participant max with 2 coaches.
– Price of $295 for one week of either morning or afternoon sessions.
– Single Day Camp Passes are available for either morning or afternoon sessions, and priced at $95.
– We have opened our upstairs Ninja Loft to allow for adequate classroom spacing and social distancing.
– All coaches will wear masks for the duration of each session.
– Campers are required to bring their own snack and water bottle with a lid.
– Camp schedule will include ninja classes, games, and arts and crafts (with designated stations and materials for each camper for sanitation purposes)
– Camp staff will maintain measures to ensure equipment and surfaces are wiped down per our sanitation protocol.
As always if you or your camper is experiencing illness or symptoms from being sick please refrain from coming into the gym and seek medical attention.
Again we appreciate all the support from our ninja family! Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we get back into the full SWING of things!
We hope to see you at the gym! Stay strong!
– Coach JJ, Coach Casey, and the team at NoVa Ninja