Casey PassafaroOwner / Head Ninja Coach
Joye ElsburyGeneral Manager
Dustin ZiskaCourse-setter / Ninja Coach
Mike DawkinsCoach & Shift Supervisor
Oleksii NikitenkoOCR Program Developer & Coach
- NBC’s American Ninja Warrior Season 8 & 9 Competitor
- CMT’s Broken Skull Challenge – 2016
- Competitive Obstacle Course Racing
- CrossFit Level 1 certified, CPR/AED certified, and a board certified Nurse Practitioner.
Casey Passafaro is a two-season veteran of NBC’s American Ninja Warrior. She has also competed on CMT’s Broken Skull Challenge. She holds her CrossFit Level 1 certification. In addition to owning NoVa Ninja & CrossFit Loudoun, she works full-time as an Oncology Nurse Practitioner.
- General Manager
Joye Elsbury is the general manager of NoVa Ninja.
Coach Dustin is our resident Adult/Teen Ninja Night coach. He is an experienced ninja himself and an expert course setter. He’s placed 1st in “Goliathon,” and was awarded the coveted “David” status which only a handful of people in the country have achieved.
He enjoys training new ninja athletes just as much as experienced veterans. He looks to compete on American Ninja Warrior and consistently trains for the opportunity year round!
- OCR Program Developer & Coach