Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details if you are interested in Classes or any of our Day Camps for your kids.
Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
At this time we are open and operating on an abbreviated schedule with limited Staff and classes.
After closely monitoring all information from the CDC, Department of Health, and World Health Organization we have implemented a new sanitation protocol in an effort to keep our clients and staff safe and healthy.
- Anyone (Staff, Vendors, Visitors, Delivery Drivers, Etc.) entering the facility must sanitize their hands immediately @ 1 of our 4 hand sanitizing stations.
- Coaches & Staff Members complete and pass a daily wellness check before starting their shift.
- Coaches & Staff Members wear face masks while coaching and/or when within 6 feet of any client or parent inside the facility.
- All obstacles and equipment are sanitized before and after each class and event.
- All chairs and surfaces are wiped down hourly, and access to extra wipes and sanitizer is provided at all times.
- The bathroom is cleaned and sanitized in between classes w/Covid approved disinfecting wipes. Cleaning supplies & sanitizing products are provided for personal use if desired.
- Participants (5 years +) are required to wear a mask when inside the facility.
- Participants must sanitize their hands when they enter the facility and each time they go on or off the gym floor.
- ONLY Coaches and Participants are allowed past the drop-off point located @ the front of the gym.
*Please note that we have removed our sitting area in a further effort to reduce the chance of spreading the virus. Non-participants must wait outside (chairs are provided six feet apart) or in your car. You can also take advantage of our sign out sheet and drop off option and return at the end of class for pick up. We will always open the bay doors if possible (and weather permitting).
In a further effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Virus we ask that you do not enroll in classes if you or your child is experiencing any of the following:
- Flu-like symptoms
- High temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
or if you have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Our goal is to continue to provide an awesome Ninja experience for your kids in the safest environment possible. We will continue to closely follow guidance from national, state, and local authorities to ensure we are operating in compliance with all mandatory restrictions put in place. The health and safety of our clients and staff is our first priority.
The Management Team at NoVa Ninja