NoVa Ninja Birthday Party Package $395 (up to 15 kids) $480 (up to 21 kids)
- Facility is completely private for birthday use
- Total Party Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 1 hour and 20 minutes dedicated to ninja training
- 25 minutes for food/cake/pictures
- 20 minute window prior to party allotted for set-up
- Click here for party packages & FAQ: Party/Large Group FAQ
- Click here to see availability and book online: Party Time Slot Booking
“The party was so amazing, we can’t stop talking about it! Casey, JJ, Seth, Eli and were such amazing ambassadors for the Ninja community and the gym! They were outstanding with all of the kids there. They really took their time teaching the kids what to do, encouraged them, pushed them to try hard; all while making sure that every single kid had the best time ever!” – M. Warren
NoVa Ninja Group Training Packages
- 4-7 Participants: $180/75 minute session/1 trainer
- 8-14 Participants: $335/75 minute session/2 trainers
- 75 minutes devoted to ninja warrior obstacle training
- Small to medium group training packages are not guaranteed private use of the facility.
- Email us here to schedule a group session or inquire about larger parties (include # of participants & desired date and time)
Birthday Party FAQ
Will there be anyone else at your facility during our party?
- Birthday parties and large group parties are 100% private.
How long are the birthday parties?
- Parties are 1 hour and 45 minutes long. 1 hour and 20 minutes is devoted to training in the Ninja Obstacle Course with two to three of our Ninja Coaches. The last 25 minutes is reserved for pizza/cake, etc. This time allotment can be customized to your preference. Please note that parties end promptly at the designated end time in order to clean and set up for the following birthday party. We also ask that you do not arrive earlier than your 20 minute set-up window as classes and other events will be wrapping up at that time! We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
Are parties only for youth?
- No! We have hosted several teen/adult parties and they are a blast! We’ve opened up Friday nights 7:00pm-8:45pm and Saturday nights 7:00pm-8:45pm (although all slots are available for all ages / celebrations). The cost is $395 and outside food, drinks, cake and party supplies are welcome without restriction. There is no restriction on number of adult participants.
What day/time can we host a party?
- Friday: 7:00p-8:45p
- Saturday: 12:30pm – 2:15pm, 3:15pm-5pm, and 7:00pm-8:45pm.
- Sunday: 12:30pm – 2:15pm, 3:15pm-5pm, and 5:30pm-7:15pm
- Alternative time slots, if needed, can be requested and will be granted pending there is no conflicting class or event being hosted.
- Click “book party now” at bottom of page to see availability and reserve slot.
How many children/people can we invite to a birthday party?
- Parties are for up to 15 people/children; ages 5 years and older. Special requests for a larger number of people/children can be accommodated for an additional cost, as they require additional ninja trainers for safety.
- Cost of additional participants up to 21 people: $85
Do all parents have to stay if the children are under 18?
- No. Pending the parent or guardian has signed the waiver for their child, they are permitted to “drop off” and return promptly by the end time. The party host must be informed and consent to responsibility for any children without a parent or guardian present.
- Please note: for insurance purposes, every guest who enters our facility must have a completed waiver. All guests under 17 years of age must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
- Click to DOWNLOAD A WAIVER (participant should bring signed waiver)
Can we bring our own food, drinks, and party supplies?
- All food, drink, cake, and party supplies are provided by the party host. All vendors are welcome.
- There are numerous local pizza places that deliver to our facility!
- All plates, napkins, utensils, table cloths, and decorations are to be brought by the party host if desired. You may arrive 20 minutes early to set up. Clean up service is included and completed by staff.
- Tables and chairs provided by the facility to accommodate number of guests.
What is the cost of a birthday party?
- Parties are $395.00 for up to 15 youth and $480 for 16-21 youth participants.
- A $197.50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a party time-slot (see bottom of page to make reservation). You will receive a confirmation email once booked.
- A separate invoice for the remaining balance will be sent a week before the party and it is due no later than 48 hours prior to event.
- An additional fee for 16-21 children/participants is $85/party and you must email us shortly after party booking if you wish to have a larger party.
What is your cancellation policy? What if I need to reschedule?
- $197.50 is a nonrefundable deposit to reserve your party slot
- You may reschedule 30 days out with a $100 rescheduling fee, otherwise you forfeit the deposit fee
- If you reschedule less than 30 days out you will be subject to pay $197.50 deposit to book your new party slot
- You can book for up to 15 guests or up to 21 guests at time of reservation
- ALL minors need a waiver present at the birthday party, even if they have been to us before
- The only exception to our cancellation policy is weather. Cancellations due to inclement weather are handled on a case by case basis, and must be rescheduled to a date within 30 days of the original party date. The balance of the party will remain due at time of party. Any party cancelled for inclement weather that is not rescheduled within 7 days will be subject to our standard cancellation policy.