Meet Team NoVa Ninja
Casey PassafaroOwner / Head Ninja Coach
Janice “JJ” McLeanOwner / Head CrossFit Coach
Dustin ZiskaCourse-setter / Ninja Coach
Leanna LockhartCompetitive Youth Ninja Coach
- NBC’s American Ninja Warrior Season 8 & 9 Competitor
- CMT’s Broken Skull Challenge – 2016
- Competitive Obstacle Course Racing
- CrossFit Level 1 certified, CPR/AED certified, and a board certified Nurse Practitioner.
Janice “JJ” McLean
- Programs functional fitness training at NoVa Ninja/CrossFit Loudoun
- NBC’s American Ninja Warrior Course Tester
- Head Referee for the Capital Affiliate League
- Professional referee for the National Pro Grid League (NPGL)
- Director/Chief Referee of the Mid Atlantic Grid League (MAGL)
- CrossFit L1, CrossFit Olympic Lifting, CrossFit Powerlifting, CrossFit Kids, CrossFit Defense, CPR/AED certifications.
Coach Dustin is our resident Adult/Teen Ninja Night coach. He is an experienced ninja himself and an expert course setter. He’s placed 1st in “Goliathon,” and was awarded the coveted “David” status which only a handful of people in the country have achieved.
He enjoys training new ninja athletes just as much as experienced veterans. He looks to compete on American Ninja Warrior and consistently trains for the opportunity year round!